Research: Computer Vision
I obtained my M.E. degree at Sun Yat-sen University (SYSU) in 2019. During my post-graduate stage, I did research in Human-Cyber-Physical Intelligence Integration Lab (HCP), led by Professor Liang Lin. Before that, I received the B.E. degree from SYSU in 2017. And I really enjoy Philosophy and Cognitive Neuroscience.
- [2019.7- Now] Work in CloudWalk.
- [2017.9-2019.7] Master’s Degree (Rank:3/179), Software Engineering, SYSU
- [2013.9-2017.7] Bachelor’s Degree (GPA:3.8/5.0; Rank:8/143), Software Engineering, SYSU
During the HCP Lab Period
- Image Enhancement (Super-Resolution, De-raining, Dehazing)
- Adversarial Attack and Defence
- Medical and Biological Image Analysis
- Person Search
- Few-shot Learning & Meta Learning
- Image Enhancement
- 2018-2019 National Scholarship
- 2018-2019 Major Award, School of Data and Computer Science, SYSU